View Profile TessaLoba

1 w/ Response

Very fun to watch.

I always enjoy watching your animation. Your style is very distinctive; I enjoy how it's not perfect (This is not a criticism--I wish I could draw that well with a mouse!), and how imperfection contributes to how expressive and interesting your characters and scenery are. Keep working hard and making more.

Impressive!

Although this didn't follow a set story, I really enjoyed how creatively the pieces fit together. The transitions were smooth and very well done. I enjoyed all of the animation, as well. I'm partial to the scene with the elephant, but all of the animators did a fantastic job. This is my favorite collaboration of NG artists that I've seen so far. Congratulations on a job well done!

Nicely done.

I would have given you guys an "A", too :)

Magius responds:

Thanks. =)

Wow

This is amazing--by far the best I've seen on Newgrounds. The humor is universal, and so much is communicated using devices other than dialogue. The animation is fantastic and it contains impressive character development in just a few minutes. I am very impressed!

Wow!

Well, LOTEO, you've really done it this time. That was awesome. And, best of all, I get to say I knew you when. Anyway, I feel kind of bad putting this up here, because the guy who wrote the review before me went into so much detail. Oh well, I guess I'll just summarize.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Clever and silly! Love it!

I don't usually write reviews, but The Return of Ganondorf is my all-time favorite flash movie on NG and LF is my favorite artist. I've shown this to a bunch of people, even those who had never played the Zelda games, and they all loved it. I can't wait to see what you do next, LegendaryFrog!

Hail LOTEO!